We would like to thank all participants for attending our event!
Please find the presentations below.
- Just de Leeuwe "Open Access Monitoring in The Netherlands"
- Camilla Lindelöw "Report from Sweden"
- Jyrki Ilva "Open Access Monitoring in Finland"
- Sarah Fahmy "Jisc OA Dashboard"
- Dirk Pieper "Report from Germany & experiences with the OpenAPC workflow"
- Pablo De Castro & Jan Dvorak "The possible role of CERIF and CRISs for Open Access Monitoring"
- Patrick Danowski "OA Monitoring - State of the discussion in Austria"
As part of the project Austrian Transition to Open Access (AT2OA) this event is focussing on Open Access monitoring and the (different) international approaches towards this topic. We aim to bring together different experiences and perspectives on the topic of the measurement of the Open Access share. Therefore definitions, processes and challenges in the field of measuring the share of Open Access publications will be discussed.
09 April 2018
11:00 - 17:00
- Registration is required for all workshop attendees. Online Registration is open now until 30th of March!
- The fee for the workshop is 35€. You will receive a confirmation email including the invoice, which we ask you to pay within 5 working days! Please note that your registration will not be completed until we receive the invoice amount.
- As the venue has a maximum capacity of 100 people, we recommend to register betimes.
- In case you are not able to attend the workshop but already paid for it, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund of the fee is only possible by deregistration until 30th of March!
|10:30 - 11:00||Registration|
|11:00 - 11:15||Welcoming address
Maria Seissl (Vienna University Library), Peter Seitz (Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research)
|11:15 - 11:45||The Danish Open Access Indicator
Measuring and motivating
|Karen Sofie Hytteballe Ibanez
Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science
|11:45 - 12:15||Report from the Netherlands||Just de Leeuwe, TU Delft Library|
|12:15 - 12:45||Report from Sweden||Camilla Lindelöw, National Library of Sweden|
|12:45 - 13:00||Discussion|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch break (Snacks, soup & refreshments will be served)|
|14:00 - 14:30||Report from Finland||Jyrki Ilva, National Library of Finland|
|14:30 - 15:00||Report from UK||Sarah Fahmy, Jisc|
|15:00 - 15:15||Discussion|
|15:15 - 15:30||Coffee break|
|15:30 - 16:00||Report from Germany &
experiences with the OpenAPC workflow
|Dirk Pieper, Bielefeld University Library|
|16:00 - 16:15||euroCRIS Report||Pablo de Castro, euroCRIS|
|16:15 - 16:30||Report from Austria||Patrick Danowski, AT2OA|
|16:30 - 17:00||Discussion & next steps|
For accommodations nearby the event location, please follow this link.
Organizing Committee: Patrick Danowski, Andreas Ferus, Tobias Zarka, Michael Zojer